- Rowing exercises all major muscle groups: legs, arms, back, abdominals, and buttocks. Rowing is one of the few sports that can strengthen your back.
- Rowing provides aerobic conditioning as well as strength conditioning.
- Rowing is a great calorie burner. Recent research shows that rowing burns calories faster than biking at the same perceived level of exertion. In other words, it feels easier to burn more calories while rowing than while biking.
- Rowing is a smooth motion, rhythmic and impact free.
- Rowing is time-efficient. It doesn’t take long to get a great workout that offers all of the features listed above.
… and many more!
“Group indoor rowing with a world-class coach is the best whole body interval training I have ever experienced. Rowing is exciting, precise, and uniformly challenging across a wide range of levels and yields proven results in terms of strength, endurance, and aesthetic appearance (as in ‘What’s doing…you look great!’) with relatively short (45 mins.), regular workouts. I love the way it makes me feel!”
– Susan Bowes, Mother of Two & Investment Banker